Terms of Service

SSwarmelody collects the following information from you.

We are SSwarmelody Private Limited. We are providing Home Tutor, Live Classes, Group Tuition, Hire Institute, or Schools All over Delhi NCR. Our Terms and Conditions.

1- Teachers Premium Registration Charges (Rs. 500/-) It will be valid for one year. We will take this amount for tutor verification, testing of a tutor. This charge is not refundable. This charge is only for Premium Tutor Registration and KYC Process.

2- If SSwarmelody Private Limited gives you any classes then will take 50% off the first month of any class. We will take only the first month and next month or the rest of all month all amount will be yours.

3- If We Provide Group Tuition for any Tutor / Teacher, Then SSwarmelody Private Limited will take 30% of every month, and the remaining 70% Will gives to the tutor or Teacher.

4- If SSwarmelody Private Limited hired any Institute or Schools then will take 30% of every month of SSwarmelody Private Limited Students’, remaining 70% will be an institute or Schools.

5- If Any Tutor will take our Live Section classes then SSwarmelody Private Limited will take 30% of the whole amount and Any tutor will take 70% of the whole amount Which is every month.

6- If You Want to be Make Our Channel Tutor (Which is already running over YouTube as well as our official website www.sswarmelody.com) then SSwarmelody gives your lifetime 50% amount money to your registration account Number after getting money from clients or advertisement. SSwarmelody will 50% and Tutor Will take 50%.

7- Upcoming time SSwarmelody Private Limited will sell directly class which will be all the location and in Delhi NCR. Anyone can Purchase this Student Lead. and can take the class as per discussion with you and Students.

8- Referral Charges, If Any Tutor or anyone will give Student lead to SSwarmelody then After conversion this lead SSwarmelody Private Limited will give you 25% and SSwarmelody take 25%. As you know we will take 50% off the first month of any lead conversion.

9- We are providing fresh leads to every Student to my tutor. Because we never believe in any third-party lead generation.

10- Tutors are requested to please update us immediately about their present address and phone/mobile number if changed and are requested to produce your ID proof to clients if demanded by them.

11- Tutors are requested to be punctual and behave/talk/dress up as a Gentleman/lady while visiting any client for trial or regular class.

12- By filling online “Tutor Registration Form” you comply with follow all our terms and conditions and your acceptance might be utilized in ANY COURT UNDER DELHI JURISDICTION.

13- Candidates need to upload or WhatsApp scanned copy of the following Documents (scan original documents) a). One colored passport-size photograph. b). Photo ID / Address proof (Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card). c). Present/permanent address proof (Both just in case of a trust or not a permanent resident of Delhi) d). Last obtained educational qualification Thanks

WhatsApp chat phone-call